SOC 2 Type 2 compliance
Security has always been top of mind in how we work, treat customer data, and develop our product. Now, we’ve completed the SOC 2 Type 2 audit to prove it! You can read more about what that means for you in the announcement post on our blog.
When editing an experiments together with other collaborators, you can now see who's online and active on the same page in the avatar stack in the top right corner. The stack now also supports an unlimited number of people (collapsing after the first five).
Based on popular feedback, we're returned and improved on a dedicated Tasks section within each experiment. You can assigns tasks to other team members, set deadlines, then manage them in the new My bench section below.
To make it easier to quickly view all your outstanding tasks, as well as all experiments, protocols and inventory items you are responsible for, we've created a new My bench section that collects all your research in one place.
Fixes and improvements
- You can now add tags to individual images in the experiments
- Workspaces can now have multiple Admins (formerly one Owner)
- Notification when an experiment priority is changed to Urgent
- Notification when someone reacts to one of your comments
- You can now add comments to Protocols
- Admins can now edit the workspace slug (name in the URL)
- All navigation items now support Open in new tab
- Replaced In review with Paused status for projects
- Deleted experiments no longer show up in bookmarks
- Long titles now wrap correctly instead of overflowing the page
- Removed slide transition from tabbed content
- Fixed invite email HTML injection vulnerability
- Numerous performance improvements
Get your whole lab on the same page today.Get Started